Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- iYi Party leader Aksener says the National Alliance (CHP, iYi, Felicity & Democrat party) may look to include the Future Party and DEVA in the days to come.
- Also notes AKP support has dropped in recent polls to 25%, while the "iYi party is growing, CHP keeps its votes and the Sadet Party is doing well.
- When you look at it that way it doesn't seem likely the AKP will win"
- FinMin Elvan sees 5.5-6% growth in 1Q21, double digit growth in 2Q on base effects and above 5% for the remainder of the year.
- Says industrial, production and trade sectors are above pre-crisis levels. Notes exports are expected to increase 16-20% to reach $200bn for the first time in history.
- Also says inflation is the number 1 priority in terms of economy management
- Covusoglu says Egypt talks were held in a positive atmosphere and discussions will continue on steps to normalise relations in the upcoming period
- US senator Duckworth calls on Biden to pressure Turkey over malign activities against Syrian Kurds and fulfil its NATO commitments by solving international conflicts peacefully