Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Speaking alongside Ukraine's Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba in Brussels, NATO's Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg states that Russian military forces massing along the Ukrainian border 'must withdraw'.
- Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lBc0qmmpRk
- The US Secretaries of State and of Defense are both in Brussels today to meet with Stoltenberg. One of the major sticking points on the US' role in Ukraine is whether the Pentagon begins to provide US-made arms to Ukrainian forces.
- The Ukrainian presidency says that there are an estimated 40k Russian troops massed along the Ukrainian border, with an additional 40k in Crimea.
- Last week, MNI's Political Risk team produced an article examining the ongoing crisis.