Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $27.831 - High Jun 16
- RES 3: $26.775/27.245 - High Jul 6 and key resistance / High Jun 17
- RES 2: $26.467 - High Jul 14
- RES 1: $25.761 - High Jul 19
- PRICE: $25.171 @ 07:01 BST Jul 20
- SUP 1: $24.955 - 76.4% retracement of the Mar 31 - May 18 rally
- SUP 2: $24.686 - Low Apr 13
- SUP 3: $24.257 - Low Apr 1
- SUP 4: $23.781 - Low Mar 31and key support
Silver started the week on a softer note trading lower and breaking support at $25.529, the Jun 29 low and bear trigger. The break lower confirms a resumption of the downleg that started May 18. This has exposed $24.955, a Fibonacci retracement and $24.686, Apr 13 low. Moving average studies are in a bear mode and this reinforces the current bearish theme. On the upside, key resistance has been defined at $26.775, Jul 6 high.