Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133.31/69 Bull channel top / 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 133.13 High Sep 21, 2018 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 132.68 High Sep 27, 2018
- RES 1: 132 36/37 2.236 of Jun-Sep-Oct 2020 swing/High Apr 29
- PRICE: 131.39 @ 16:54 BST May 4
- SUP 1: 130.97 High Apr 20 and recent breakout level
- SUP 2: 130.70 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 130.57 Low Apr 27
- SUP 4: 129.80 Bull channel base drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low
EURJPY is consolidating but maintains a bullish focus following last week's gains. The cross has cleared 130.97, Apr 20 high and the focus is on 132.36, a Fibonacci projection. This level has recently been tested and a break would signal scope for an extension higher, as the cross appreciates within its bull channel, drawn off the Oct 30 2020 low. Moving average studies are in a bull mode reinforcing current conditions. Support is at 130.57.