Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Deputy PM Novak stated on Saturday that Russia is seeing a record level of gas consumption domestically, but the country remains ready to supply gas to ease Europe's energy crisis looming this winter. Novak added that there has been no such request from any European Union country yet, but his country remains ready to take action.
- The chief of staff of the Iranian armed forces was in Moscow late yesterday, set to discuss tensions with Azerbaijan as well as Israeli influence in the country with Russian officials.
- Russia and the US have submitted a joint resolution to the UN on cybersecurity, according to Kommersant. Both sides believe the forwarding of the resolution marks the beginning of a more efficient process for any future discussions on the topic, and encourages responsible behaviour.
- Finance Minister Siluanov appears alongside the Economy Minister Maxim in a budget committee hearing in front of the Duma later today, according to Interfax. There is no set time.