Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
OIL TECHS: NYMEX WTI: (Q18) Below $72.18 To Shift Focus Lower
* Fresh 2018 & 3+yr highs Tuesday remained capped ahead of daily and weekly bull
* The Bollinger top ($75.47) and very O/B daily studies remain key concerns for
bulls and limit follow through.
* The close below $73.50 buys bears breathing room.
* Below $72.18 remains needed to hint at a move back to $69.44-70.02 with a
close below $71.40 to add weight to their case.