March 10, 2023 08:50 GMT
Off highs of the day but still notably higher
- Bunds, Treasuries and gilts are all off their intraday highs, but still significantly higher on the day following the concerns surrounding Silicon Valley Bank.
- TY1 futures are up 0-23 today at 112-06+ (day's high at 112-13) with 10y UST yields down -8.1bp at 3.825% and 2y yields down -6.0bp at 4.812%.
- Bund futures are up 1.47 today at 133.16 (overnight high at 113.82) with 10y Bund yields down -12.5bp at 2.513% and Schatz yields down -15.0bp at 3.113%.
- Gilt futures are up 1.13 today at 101.61 (day's high at 102.06) with 10y yields down -11.9bp at 3.674% and 2y yields down -13.7bp at 3.664%.
- BTP futures are up 0.87 today at 113.45 (spiked to 114.47 on the open according to Bloomberg data) with 10y yields down -7.1bp at 4.313% and 2y yields down -8.9bp at 3.571%.