November 20, 2023 09:51 GMT
Off Lows, Not Moving Far From Unchanged On The Day
Core global FI markets operate off worst levels of the session.
- U.S. Tsy yields are still incrementally higher on the day, while the German curve twist flattens and gilts bear flatten (UK yields 1bp higher to flat on the day).
- Little to really note when it comes to meaningful headline flow thus far.
- We have seen typically hawkish comments from ECB Governing Council member Wunsch, while BBG reports have flagged continued support for China’s embattled property sector.
- €IG issuance is ticking over to start the week, while the previously flagged 20-Year U.S. Tsy supply provides the major round of core supply today.
- Cross-asset, oil operates around best levels of the day, while e-minis are also at session highs.