Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
EGBs trade in the red this afternoon, but off their worst levels, after Equities reverse all of the overnight gains.
- German curve is bear steeper, but off its steepest level at the time of typing.
- Peripheral spreads are tighter, with Italy leading at 3.3bps.
- Italian 10yr yield is now off the 1% initial resistance, at 0.934%.
- Looking ahead, US Fed Evans (Voter, leaning Dove), will discuss Economic outlook.
- Jun Bund futures (RX) down 22 ticks at 170.25 (L: 169.97 / H: 170.32)
- Germany: The 2-Yr yield is down 0.1bps at -0.687%, 5-Yr is down 0.3bps at -0.59%, 10-Yr is up 0.4bps at -0.211%, and 30-Yr is up 0.7bps at 0.358%
- Jun BTP futures (IK) up 25 ticks at 146.93 (L: 146.35 / H: 146.98)
- Jun OAT futures (OA) down 11 ticks at 160.47 (L: 160.15 / H: 160.53)
- Italian BTP spread down 3.3bps at 114.7bps
- Spanish bond spread down 1.8bps at 68.4bps
- Portuguese PGB spread down 2.2bps at 69.8bps
- Greek bond spread down 1.7bps at 119.9bps