Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates start the session mixed, with local bonds slightly softer and their USD equivalents a fraction firmer.
- Yesterday's session saw local bonds pare early strength to end mostly flat on the day after a robust start to the week.
- W/w the local curve has seen gains concentrated in the belly with 8-10Y yields ending -8-10bp lower on week with the rest of the curve also marginally lower.
- 10Y yields have stalled out around 6.80 and may drift back to 7.00, should price action fail to move below 6.80.
OFZ Curve W/W Change