Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates trade little changed around the open today, having gained across the curve in yesterday's session.
- 10y yields retested the 8.50 handle, but failed to close below the level, while 2y yields failed to establish a new high – falling below 8.80.
- W/w the curve remains bear flatter at the front end amid geopolitical tensions and a weaker RUB driving up rate hike expectations for December.
- Weekly CPI also remained robust yesterday, printing at 0.2% vs 0.18% prior – adding to hawkish inputs in the CBR's reaction function.
- 2-7Y yields stand +30-38bp higher w/w, while 3x6 FRA-Mosprime spreads remain around the +160bp mark.
OFZ Curve w/w