Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- local & USD rates trade a fraction firmer this morning, having sold off sharply in yesterday's session as Duma elections concluded with UR claiming 49.82% of the vote under controversial circumstances with the e-voting system causing concern.
- The OFZ curve shifted +7-9bp higher on the day, with weakness exacerbated by broad-based risk off.
- 10Y yields have now returned to 7.20 resistance after failing to hold below 7.00 in the early part of the month and stand in oversold territory on the RSI.
- Russia's 5Y CDS also notched +10.55bp higher yesterday, but has retraced -1.28bp so far this morning.