Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
BOJ: On Wednesday the BOJ tweaked the outline of its JGB purchases for November
when compared to October.
- 1 to 3 years: Y250-Y450bn (prev. Y200-Y400bn); Purchase Frequency: 4 (prev. 5)
- 3 to 5 years: Y300-Y550bn (prev. Y250-Y450bn); Purchase Frequency: 4 (prev. 5)
- 5 to 10 years: Y300-Y600bn; Purchase Frequency: 5 (unch.)
- 10 to 25 years: Y150-Y250bn; Purchase Frequency: 5 (unch.)
- More than 25 years: Y10-Y100bn; Purchase Frequency: 5 (unch.)
- The Bank will not conduct Rinban operations in the 1-3, 3-5, 10-25 & 25+ Year
buckets on the day that follows a JGB auction with a tenor that corresponds with
a particular bucket e.g. it will not buy 2-Year paper the day after 2-Year paper
is auctioned by the MoF.
- The BoJ said it "may increase the frequency as needed" and "will conduct
purchases in a flexible manner, taking account of market conditions."