Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 391.49 points at 28942.42
- ASX 200 up 51.469 points at 7363.2
- Shanghai Comp. up 10.389 points at 3568.669
- JGB 10-Yr future up 5 ticks at 151.42, yield down 0.1bp at 0.08%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1 tick at 98.34, yield up 0.9bp at 1.638%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-01+ at 131-14+, yield up 1.57bp at 1.526%
- WTI crude up $0.56 at $81.87, Gold down $0.7 at $1795.16
- USD/JPY up 28 pips at Y113.96
- FED'S HARKER: DOESN'T SEE RATE HIKES UNTIL LATE '22, '23 (BBG)
- BRUSSELS URGED TO PREPARE CONTINGENCY PLANS FOR UK TRADE WAR (FT)
- EU LEADERS MAY GIVE GREN LIGHT TO ENERGY-CRISIS RELIEF PLANS (BBG)
- CHINA EASES MORTGAGES FOR REST OF YEAR AMID EVERGRANDE CONTAGION (BBG)
- PBOC OFFERS CNY500BN OF 1-YEAR MLF, ROLLS OVER ALL MATURING LOANS