Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Latest opinion polling from Panelbase shows the separatist Scottish National Party (SNP) of First Minister Nicola Sturgeon on support that would leave then five seats short of a majority if reflected in the upcoming 6 May election.
- Holyrood Voting Intention:
- Constituency: SNP: 45% (-2), Labour: 22% (+2), Conservative: 20% (-3), Liberal Democrat: 8% (+2), Green: 4% (=). Via @PanelbaseMD, 21-26 Apr. Changes w/ 9-12 Apr.
- List: SNP: 36% (=), CON: 21% (-1), LAB: 18% (+1), GRN: 10% (+1), LDM: 6% (=), ALBA: 6% (=), AFU: 2% (=), Via @PanelbaseMD, 21-26 Apr. Changes w/ 9-12 Apr.
- The constituency vote share of 45% is the SNP's lowest level of support since December 2019.
- While the SNP would be five seats short of a majority, the separatist Alba party, led by former FM and SNP head Alex Salmond would win six seats, providing an overall majority for pro-independence parties (boosted further by the Scottish Greens).