Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
A fairly busier session for EGBs, with all peripherals trading tighter, after the ECB stays steady regarding stimulus.
- Italy and Greece leads (tighter) by circa 2.6bps against the German 10yr, while Bund remains capped, after the US CPI beat.
- ECB was more upbeat, but don't want to make any decisions until vaccine progress and Covid restrictions are being lifted, for clearer outlook.
- They have upgraded their inflation for June to 1.9%vs 1.5% in March, and GDP Projections to 4.6% vs 4% in March..
- Looking ahead sees the US $24bn 30yr re-opening
- Bund futures are down -0.09 today at 172.47 with 10y Bund yields up 0.1bp at -0.244% and Schatz yields down -0.1bp at -0.683%
- BTP futures are up 0.25 today at 151.60 with 10y yields down -2.4bp at 0.804% and 2y yields down -0.4bp at -0.391%.
- OAT futures are down -0.12 today at 159.01 with 10y yields up 0.4bp at 0.125% and 2y yields up 0.4bp at -0.655%.
- BTP/Bund spreads is at 104.8bps
- Greek.Bund at 103.7bps