Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
UK: PM Johnson tweets that today the Conservatives will announce plans to cut
business rates for shops, cinemas, and pubs should the party win a majority.
- Conservatives seeking to get the campaign back onto their preferred topics
after several difficult days of the campaign focusing on flooding in northern
England and lengthy NHS waiting times.
- Comes hours after Labour's headline-grabbing announcement that it would
part-renationalise BT should the party come to power.
- Representatives of the telecoms industry have sought to rubbish Labour's plan
for the delivery of taxpayer-funded broadband to all UK homes being unfeasible
by the 2030 deadline.
- Labour states the cost of the plan will be paid for by a new tax on technology
companies - something that is extremely popular with voters according to opinion