Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- CEE currencies have been under pressure this month as traders take profit following strong momentum in April and May, adding downward pressure to equities.
- In the EM market, cheaper currency has generally been associated with periods of equity weakness.
- This chart shows the strong co-movement between WIG20 Index and USDPLN (inv.) in the past cycle.
- With USDPLN breaking above 3.80 this morning, WIG20 Index has been consolidating towards its 2,000 support; next level to watch on the downside stands at 2,106 (50D SMA).