Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Population was little changed at 38M (0.0% change) as of Oct. 1, Statistics Canada said Thursday; slowest pace in records back to 1946
- "In six provinces and two territories, the population decreased for the first time since at least the third quarter of 1951 (the point at which comparable provincial data become available)"
- Reduced immigration flows amid pandemic accounted for most of the weakness, mainly flows of students who intended to study in Canada
- "Deaths from COVID-19 had a small impact on population growth in the third quarter. Out of 69,114 total deaths from July to September, 706 were from COVID-19"