Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Lead quarterly EDM1 pares loss/back to steady after 3M LIBOR set -0.00687 to 0.17713% (-0.00425/wk) still above last week's Record Low 0.17288% on 4/22.
Levels steady to mildly weaker out the strip.
- Jun 21 steady at 99.815
- Sep 21 steady at 99.80
- Dec 21 steady at 99.740
- Mar 22 steady at 99.770
- Red Pack (Jun 22-Mar 23) steady
- Green Pack (Jun 23-Mar 24) -0.01 to steady
- Blue Pack (Jun 24-Mar 25) -0.01 to -0.01
- Gold Pack (Jun 25-Mar 26) -0.02 to -0.015