Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Final leg of early week's note supply, latest 7Y note (91282CBZ3) auction is the fourth consecutive offering at $62B, up from $59B in December.
- Notably, while 7Y auction performance has averaged a -1.2bp tail over the last five months, 7Y yield currently running around 1.27% vs. last month's auction high yield of 1.30% that tailed vs. 1.277% WI.
- Bid-to-covers have averaged around 2.25x over the last 5 months, with March at 2.23x and a low of 2.04x in February.
- Indirect take-up was 57.21% in March, near the 5 month average of 57.02%, well off 64.09% in January. Primary dealers took down 24.70% last month vs. February's high of 39.80%. Direct take-up dipped to 17.99% last month after surging to 22.13% in February.
- The next 7Y auction is tentatively scheduled for May 27.
- Timing: The 7Y note results will be available shortly after the competitive auctions closes at 1300ET