Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
JGBS AUCTION: PREVIEW: The Japanese MOF will today sell Y2.0tn of 2-Year JGB's
- The MOF last sold 2-Year debt on May 30, the auction drew cover of 5.440x at
an average yield of -0.169%, average price of 100.540, high yield of -0.166%,
low price of 100.535, with 38.4410% of bids allotted at the high yield.
- 2-Year JGB yields printed the lowest level seen since April 2017 last week,
but operate ~4.5bp back from last week's trough at writing.
- The 2-/5-Year spread looks extremely flat at present.
- 2-Year ASW swaps operate around the middle of their recent range.
- Results due at 0435BST/1235JST.