Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2353 High Apr 20, 2018
- RES 3: 1.2349 High Jan 6
- RES 2: 1.2230/85 High Jan 11 / 8
- RES 1: 1.2190 High Jan 22
- PRICE: 1.2128 @ 06:05 GMT Jan 26
- SUP 1: 1.2054 Low Jan 18
- SUP 2: 1.2011 High Sep 1 and a former breakout level
- SUP 3: 1.1976 50.0% retracement of the Nov 4 - Jan 6 rally
- SUP 4: 1.1897 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURUSD is off recent highs and has pulled away from the 20-day EMA. Last week's gains are likely a pause in the current bearish cycle and further S/T weakness is likely. The recent sell-off from 1.2349, Jan 6 high marked the start of a correction and attention is on 1.2054, Jan 8 low. A break would open 1.2011, Sep 1 high and 1.1976, a Fibonacci retracement. Clearance of the 20-day EMA would expose 1.2230 instead, Jan 11 high.