Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has arrived at the Geneva villa hosting his meeting with US President Joe Biden, with the US leader expected to arrive shortly.
- Liverstream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92WmqWTNE1E
- Neither Putin nor Biden are expected to issue statements or answer questions on their arrival, with the host, Swiss President Guy Parmelin due to say some words.
- The AP and Guardian have reported on what it expects in terms of the format of talks:
- "Biden and Putin first will hold a relatively intimate meeting joined by US Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. Each side will have a translator. The meeting will then expand to include five senior aides on each side. After the meeting concludes, Putin is scheduled to hold a solo news conference, with Biden following suit. The White House opted against a joint news conference, deciding it did not want to appear to elevate Putin at a moment when the president is urging European allies to pressure Putin to cut out myriad provocations."