- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.LATEST FROM POLICY:
- G10 MarketsG10 Markets
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.Launch MNI PodcastsFixed Income FI Market AnalysisCentral Bank PreviewsFI PiEurozone/UK Bond Auction CalendarEurozone/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar US$ Credit Supply Pipeline Fixed Income Technical Analysis EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix Gilt Week Ahead
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.LATEST FROM DATA:
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.Global Macro Central Bank PreviewsCentral Bank ReviewsBalance Sheet AnalysisInflation InsightGlobal IssuanceEurozoneUKUSOverviewGlobal Issuance CalendarsEZ/UK Bond Auction CalendarEZ/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
MNI DATA FORECASTS: EZ Inflation, US Payrolls In Focus
Q3 Investment Volume Edges Higher to 7.7% y/y
- Oil and gas company MOL plans to spend HUF 40 billion on exploration in Hungary next year, the upstream head for the country said on Monday, according to a report by state news wire MTI.
- The volume of developments in Hungary increased by 7.7% y/y in Q3 compared to the same period of the previous year, and by 1.9% compared to the previous quarter, according to data published by the Central Statistical Office (KSH). The KSH added that the increase in investments could be explained by the dynamic activity of households and businesses combined with shrinking government investments.
- Nearly 700,000 voters have returned their National Consultation survey questionnaires in which the government is canvassing the public on their opinions regarding the economic problems caused by war-related sanctions. The Hungarian public has been asked about the impact of the war in Ukraine and sanctions the European Union introduced against Russia, Zoltan Kovacs, said.
- There are no domestic data releases of note today, with focus turning tomorrow’s meeting of the European Commission who are expected to discuss the release of withheld EU funds to Hungary.
To read the full story
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.