Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- U.S. Q4 final nonfarm productivity fell by a revised 4.2% (prev -4.8%), above expectations for a 4.7% decline.
- Output was down 5.5%, while hours worked increased 10.1%.
- Unit labor costs rose by a revised 6% (prev +6.8%) when financial markets had expected an increase of 6.6%. That was driven by a 1.5% increase in hourly compensation and a 4.2% decline in productivity, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said Thursday.