Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Gilts next resistance 130.48 High Jul 20 and the bull trigger.
- BTP is right here at 155.00 Round number resistance. Above the latter, sees 155.44 1.00 proj of May 19 - Jun 14 - Jun 25 price swing
- Bund remains at 177.23 (-0.5%) initially.
- TYU1 is at 135.07 (which would equate to 1.15% in yield)