January 30, 2024 12:23 GMT
Rare US-Australia Gasoline Flow Emerges: Argus
Rare gasoline flows from the US-Australia have emerged and are expected to arrive Feb-March, market participants told Argus.
- The STI Madison, Midnight Glory, and Gas are transporting around 1.25m bbl of gasoline from the US to Australia.
- The Mideast Glory could move around 270k bbl of gasoline to Kwinana city in mid-Feb, according to Vortexa data.
- The flow is atypical and was last workable earlier in December when freight levels were lower and US supplies were higher.
- A source told Argus that there were no gasoline imports from the US to Australia from July 2020-Nov. 2023.
- Most of Australia’s gasoline imports come from Singapore.