Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
NEW ZEALAND: RBNZ announced earlier it is to implement $30bn Large Scale Asset
Purchase Programme of NZ Govt Bonds, across a range of maturities, in the
secondary market over the next 12 months.
- The negative economic implications of the coronavirus outbreak have continued
to intensify. The Committee agreed that further monetary stimulus is needed to
meet its inflation and employment objectives.
- "Globally, the number of people infected with the virus has increased rapidly
and measures to contain the outbreak have become more restrictive. Global trade
and travel, and business and consumer spending have been curtailed
significantly," said the RBNZ.
- The programme aims to provide further support to the economy, build
confidence, and keep interest rates on government bonds, low, RBNZ added.