Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO-DOLLAR: Recovered off an opening NY low of $1.1378 Wednesday to $1.1411
before it settled back toward $1.1390. Rate edged to $1.1401 but struggled to
build above the figure, eventually eased off to $1.1379 ahead of the European
open. Rate currently trades around $1.1390 as European trade gets underway.
- ECB's Nowotny, Villeroy & Mersch spoke Wednesday, echoed the tone of ECB Pres
Draghi's rhetoric from Tuesday - pointed to an economic slowdown, but played
down worries re: recession in the EZ.
- EZ focus this week falls on aggregate EZ CPI and remarks from ECB's
Lautenschlaeger on Thursday, as well as ECB's Visco's appearance alongside
Italy's FinMin Tria on Friday. Elsewhere, EU Brexit negotiator Barnier will
- US Weekly Jobless Claims, Phila Fed, Building Permits-Housing Starts at
- Support $1.1380/75, $1.1350. Resistance $1.1400 ahead of $1.1410/25.