Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Futures trade steady/mixed after the bell, Reds-Greens outperforming on heavy volume. Sector reversed early losses surged higher after Fed Board of Govs annnc'd extension to key US$ LIBOR benchmarks from December 31, 2021 to June 2023. Red Mar'22 lead volumes w/ over 585k.
- Dec 20 -0.005 at 99.745
- Mar 21 -0.005 at 99.785
- Jun 21 +0.005 at 99.80
- Sep 21 steady at 99.790
- Red Pack (Dec 21-Sep 22) steady to +0.050
- Green Pack (Dec 22-Sep 23) +0.010 to +0.050
- Blue Pack (Dec 23-Sep 24) steady to +0.010
- Gold Pack (Dec 24-Sep 25) -0.01 to steady