November 24, 2022 11:55 GMT
- Mexico: 1200GMT/0700ET - Consumer prices are expected to rise 8.23% in the first two weeks of November from the same period a year earlier, down from 8.28% in late October, according to economists surveyed by Bloomberg.
- The more closely watched core reading is expected to increase further to 8.62% from 8.45% Y/y.
- As a reminder, Banxico’s Heath said earlier this week that he expects core inflation to peak in either November or December this year and said that core CPI could be below 4% at the end of 2023 without any further shocks.
- Brazil: 1200GMT/0700ET - National statistics agency IBGE to release mid-month inflation data where consumer prices as measured by the IPCA-15 index likely rose 0.55% in November on a monthly basis, up from a prior increase of 0.16%.
- The annual figure is expected to decline once more to 6.20% from an October reading 6.47% Y/y.