Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7529/57 200-dma / 50.0% of the Feb - Aug sell-off
- RES 3: 0.7432/7471 High Nov 9 / High Nov 4
- RES 2: 0.7371 High Nov 15
- RES 1: 0.7264/93 Former channel low from Aug 20 low / High Nov 18
- PRICE: 0.7189 @ 16:02 GMT Nov 25
- SUP 1: 0.7180 Low Nov 25
- SUP 2: 0.7170 Low Sep 29
- SUP 3: 0.7106 Low Aug 20 and a major support
- SUP 4: 0.7049 Low Nov 4, 2020
AUDUSD remains soft. The pair has this week breached the base of its bull channel drawn from the Aug 20 low. The break reinforces bearish conditions and signals scope for a deeper short-term pullback. Moving average signals have also shifted to bear mode, highlighting the current direction. The move lower has opened 0.7170, Sep 29 low where a break would expose 0.7106 further out, Aug 20 low. Resistance to watch is at 0.7371, Nov 15 high.