Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
BOJ: REPEAT: MNI POLICY: BOJ Kuroda: Impact Of Trade Dispute Ltd, Concerns
- Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda voiced concern Wednesday over the
impact of a prolonged trade dispute on global financial markets and economy,
although he noted the current impact was limited. "If the trade dispute was
prolonged, it will worsen sentiment and destabilize global financial markets,"
Kuroda told reporters.
- Kuroda also said he doesn't have plans to change the 10-year target rate from
around zero percent in order to mitigate the side-effects of the BOJ's easy
policy. He also said that he does "not plan to expand an allowance range of the
10-year rate" from a range of -0.2% to +0.2%. The BOJ maintains the easy policy
to achieve the 2% price target."
- For full story see MNI Main Wire at 07:58 GMT 10/31, or contact us for full