Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Wires and social media reporting that large blast or blasts have been heard in the capital Riyadh.
- Comes shortly after other wire and social media reports stated that a ballistic missile had been intercepted by Saudi military over the city in a similar attack to that attempted over the weekend (also intercepted).
- Unclear whether latest blast was another interception of a missile or drone, or due to a separate incident.
- Saudi authorities remain on high alert due to frequent missile attacks from Houthi rebels in Yemen, which the Saudi-led coalition has been fighting against for several years in the Yemeni civil war.