Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.508 1.382 retrace extension of the Aug 21 - Sep 1 sell-off
- RES 3: 135.413 1.236 retrace extension of the Aug 21 - Sep 1 sell-off
- RES 2: 135.200 High Aug 6
- RES 1: 135.260 High Aug 21 and high Sep 3
- PRICE: 135.150 @ 05:16 BST Sep 4
- SUP 1: 135.050 Low Sep 3
- SUP 2: 134.900 Low Sep 2
- SUP 3: 134.858 61.8% retracement of the Sep 1 - 3 rally
- SUP 4: 134.610 Low Sep 1 and major support
BOBL futures traded higher yesterday and the contract is holding onto gains. The sharp reversal brings into focus resistance at 135.26, Aug 21 high. A clear breach of this level would reinforce the bullish backdrop highlighted by this week's gains and signal scope for an extension higher towards 135.413 initially, a Fibonacci extension based on the Aug 21 - Sep 1 decline. Initial support is at 135.050, yesterday's low.