Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Treasuries have weakened with bear steepening in the curve in European trading, with GDP and jobless claims data awaited.
- TYs are now testing Thursday's post-FOMC Statement lows and well off the post-Powell press conference highs.
- Our review of the FOMC meeting will be out later this morning - we haven't seen any significant changes in sell-side tapering views emerge from yesterday's decision.
- Global equities have stabilized, in part on Chinese authorities' efforts to calm markets. The dollar is weaker (by 0.3-0.4% vs EUR and GBP).
- We get the first read of 2Q GDP at 0830ET, alongside jobless claims. Pending home sales at 1000ET.
- In supply: 1130ET sees $ combined in 4-/8-week bill auctions, with $62B 7Y Note auction at 1300ET. NY Fed buys ~$2.025B of 22.5-30Y Tsys.