Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1844.9 - Low Jun 14
- RES 3: $1834.1 - High Jul 15 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: $1808.7 - High Sep 14
- RES 1: $1787.4 - High Sep 22 and key near-term resistance
- PRICE: $1755.7 @ 07:22 BST Sep 24
- SUP 1: $1738.0 - Low Sep 23
- SUP 2: $1724.5 - 76.4% retracement of the Aug 9 - Sep 3 rally
- SUP 3: $1690.6 - Low Aug 08 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: $1678.00 Low Mar 31
Gold traded lower yesterday confirming a print below former support at $1742.3, Sep 20 low. This also confirms a resumption of the current S/T bear cycle and signals scope for a move towards $1742.5, the 76.4% retracement of the Aug 9 - Sep 3 rally. A breach of this level would open the key support at $1690.6 further out, Aug 9 low. Initial firm resistance has been defined at $1787.4, Sep 22 high. A break would ease bearish pressure.