Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2915 High Dec 23
- RES 3: 1.2876 High Dec 28
- RES 2: 1.2826/35 50-day EMA / High Nov 11
- RES 1: 1.2799 High Jan 18 and a key resistance
- PRICE: 1.2709 @ 17:10 GMT Jan 26
- SUP 1: 1.2688 Low Jan 25
- SUP 2: 1.2590 Low Jan 21
- SUP 3: 1.2586 Low Apr 19, 2018
- SUP 4: 1.2579 1.0% 10-dma envelope
USDCAD hit new cycle lows last week at 1.2590, affirming further the underlying downtrend. The pair though has since recovered and is again firmer Tuesday. Attention turns to resistance at 1.2799, Jan 18 high where a break would signal scope for a stronger corrective recovery. 1.2590 has been defined as a key support, a break would resume the underlying downtrend. Initial support lies at 1.2688, Monday's low.