Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2976 1.00 proj of the Jun 23 - Jul 19 - 30 price swing
- RES 3: 1.2957 High Dec 21, 2020
- RES 2: 1.2949 High Aug 20 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 1.2796/2896 Intraday high / High Sep 20
- PRICE: 1.2655 @ 17:25 BST Sep 23
- SUP 1: 1.2605 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 1.2583 Low Sep 10
- SUP 3: 1.2494 Low Sep 3 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 1.2422 Jul 30 low and a key support
USDCAD has continued to pull away from its recent Sep 20 high of 1.2896. A bullish price structure remains intact though and the current move lower is considered corrective. Support at the 50-day EMA intersects at 1.2605, a clear breach of this average is required to signal scope for a deeper pullback. For bulls, a reversal higher and a resumption of gains would once again refocus attention on the key resistance at 1.2949, Aug 20 high.