Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
KIWI: Risk Improved Kiwi
- NZDUSD based ahead of up trendline support & the 200-dma.
- Improved global risk appetite extends the recovery toward the 0.68 level, a
break opens the 100-dma & 61.8% retracement of 0.6970-0.6575 at 0.6813/19.
- A close above would see bulls extend the uptrend, targeting a break of 0.6900
and the 0.6935/45 area, which has registered a series of previous highs.
- Seasonality trends have seen NZDUSD register gains in April nine of the last
fourteen years, also the last two quarters straight.