Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FOREX: Risk on flows drove early Asia-Pacific FX trade, on the back of renewed
Brexit optimism & a BBG source story suggesting that the U.S. is set to hold off
on auto-tariffs for now.
- Sterling started on the front foot following reports suggesting the UK cabinet
will back PM May & her Brexit deal later today. GBP/USD added ~60 pips at one
point, but trades a mere 10 pips higher last, as enthusiasm was curbed by
potential difficulties getting the deal through parliament.
- USD/JPY edged higher, with the Nikkei 225 in the green for the majority of the
session (albeit marginally), but the rate failed to breach Y114.00.
- CAD remains limited by the slump in oil prices, with WTI trading on a $55
- An in line print for AU wage data did little for AUD bulls.
- Key economic releases today include German & EZ GDP, as well as UK & U.S.
inflation data. Elsewhere, Fed Chair Powell is due to speak in late U.S./early