Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- USD/RUB opens higher on a more buoyant USD and continued weakness in oil futures.
- Brent slipped this morning on fading hopes for rapid approval of US stimulus and questions raised over demand recovery forecasts.
- Comments from EU's Borrell about sanctions coming after Navalny's trial may see a gradual rebuild in sanction risk premia baked into RUB assets.
- For now, USD/RUB continues to grind higher after retesting the 22 Dec high at 75.8504 - which coincides with the 100dma.
- Permanent installation of wheat export quotas at EUR 50/ton may also be cause for concern as analysts warned of dislocations, should the measures not be temporary.
- Intraday Sup1: 75.4614, Sup2: 75.0980, Res1: 75.8504, Res2: