January 30, 2023 12:08 GMT
Russia Plan Higher Diesel Exports In Feb Despite EU Ban
Planned Russian seaborne diesel exports are expected to increase by 2% in February despite the EU ban on imports from 5 Feb according to Bloomberg.
- Russian exports from the main Baltic and Black Sea ports are set to increase month on month to 2.74m tons in Feb from 2.68m tons in Jan.
- The Feb flow rate equates to the highest rate in at least three years at 88.4k tons/d.
- Exports have been high leading up to the EU ban but this is the first data suggesting the strong output from Russia to the global market is expected to continue.
- Primorsk at 1.882m tons up from 1.839m tons
- Ust-Luga at 0.265m tons down from 0.30m tons
- Novorossiysk at 0.591m tons up from 0.546m tons