Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local rates open slightly softer this morning, having gained some bullish traction in yesterday's session following domestic CPI numbers.
- The curve shifted -6.6-11.5bp lower across the breadth with 10-30Y tenors leading a bull flattening move.
- 10Y yields pulled below 9.30 support, but will need to clear 9.20 to rack up further gains.
- Firmer global risk sentiment provided yesterday's bullish impetus for SAGBs, but today the local covid situation and political infighting within the ANC will be on display.
- PPI data will also be eyed, but no major risks expected to the SARB's current stance.