April 29, 2022 06:33 GMT
- SAGBs open slightly firmer this morning on the back of more favourable global risk sentiment out of APAC.
- Yesterday’s session saw 10 & 30Y tenors break through key resistance as UST yields continued to march higher.
- 10.323 gave way in the 10Y, supporting a test of 10.40 resistance, while the 30Y fell just short of 11.00.
- W/w the SAGB curve stands +6-17bp higher in the 5-30Y section with the 15Y most offered.
- Gold and platinum are recovering somewhat this morning in line with a softer USD, but SA’s terms of trade have fallen sharply this week – weighing on ZAR.