Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: See-sawing around recent session lows (off early overnight lows)
as Fed Chair Powell's post testimony Q&A continues. Current cash 10Y 100-04
(2.858%) vs. 100-04.5 (2.856%) late Monday. Curves mixed, updates:
* 2s10s -1.253, 24.700 (24.428L/26.824H);
* 2s30s -0.632, 35.661 (34.989L/37.202H);
* 5s30s +0.103, 20.878 (20.178L/21.404H);
Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds down 4/32 at 159-30 (159-24L/160-14H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures down 3/32 at 145-01 (144-28L/145-12H)
* Sep 10-yr futures down 1.5/32 at 120-04 (120-01L/120-08H)
* Sep 5-yr futures down 1.5/32 at 113-14.75 (113-14.25L/113-17.5H)
* Sep 2-yr futures down .5/32 at 105-24.75 (105-25L/105-25.75H)