Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Antipodeans make up the bottom-end of the G10 table, with AUD/USD trading inside the downtrend posted since the beginning of November. AUD/USD printed a new monthly low of $0.7180, narrowing the gap with next supports at the late September lows of $0.7170 and August's $0.7106.
- Elsewhere, the SEK trades firmer against all others in DMFX, following a modest hawkish tilt from the Riksbank, boosting their repo rate forecast to a slightly higher level than expected across the latter half of 2024.
- Similarly, the EUR trades better - recovering off the YTD lows to trade back above the 1.12 handle. Yesterday's highs of 1.1255 mark the first upside target.
- The Thanksgiving holidays thin out the data and speaker slate into US hours, with liquidity and volumes expected to follow. That said, ECB speakers could garner some focus, with Lagarde, Villeroy on the docket as well as BoE's Bailey and Haskel.