Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8670 High Jul 20 and key resistance
- RES 3: 0.8659 High Jul 21
- RES 2: 0.8614/18 High Sep 7 / 76.4% of the Jul 20 - Aug 10 sell-off
- RES 1: 0.8613 High Sep 22 and a bull trigger
- PRICE: 0.8538 @ 17:09 BST Sep 23
- SUP 1: 0.8530 Sep 20 low
- SUP 2: 0.8502/01 76.4% of the Aug 10 - Sep 7 rally / Low Sep 16
- SUP 3: 0.8484 Low Aug 16
- SUP 4: 0.8467/50 1.0% 10-dma envelope / Low Aug 10
EURGBP is sharply lower following Thursday's BOE announcement. The cross failed to challenge key resistance Wednesday at 0.8614, Sep 7 high. Further weakness would open initial support at 0.8530, Sep 20 low ahead of the key short-term support at 0.8501, Sep 16 low. A breach of this level would open 0.8484, Aug 16 low and 0.8450, Aug 10 low and the bear trigger. For bulls, clearance of 0.8614 is required to highlight a firmer bullish theme.