Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8007 High Feb 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.7895 76.4% retracement of the Feb 25 - Apr 1 sell-off
- RES 2: 0.7849 High Mar 18 and a reversal trigger
- RES 1: 0.7816/18 High Apr 20 / 29
- PRICE: 0.7686 @ 16:58 BST May 4
- SUP 1: 0.7675 Low May 4
- SUP 2: 0.7635 Low Apr 14
- SUP 3: 0.7586 Low Apr 13
- SUP 4: 0.7532/17 Low Apr 1 and the bear trigger / Low Dec 22
AUDUSD showed below first support at 0.7691, the Apr 22 low, ahead of the London close. This negates the bullish price structure that had dominated after the recent break of a trendline resistance drawn off the Feb 25 high. THis opens losses toward 0.7635 and 0.7586 key support. Resistance is unchanged at 0.7816/18 the 18 Apr 29 highs. A clear break would open 0.7849, the Mar 18 high.